Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shopaholic

I have an addiction! I will admit it! I am addicted to shopping. Whether it be online, window shopping, or just plain spending the day jumping from store to store. I love to shop.
I guess you could say shopping is my drug. It relieves my boredom, depression, and even makes a happy day more exciting. I turn to shopping to cure everything.
Although, sometimes I can really drive myself crazy trying to come up with what exactly it is I want to shop for. That’s bad, huh? That I actually sit and ponder on what I want to shop for and get agitated when I can’t put my finger on it.
I love shopping on Ebay! They have such great deals and I have bought a lot off of Ebay.
My obsession is electronics. Oh, how I love my electronics! The crappy thing is, electronics are pricey, but they are what I like. I can’t help the pricing. Although, I really wish they’d cut us electronic lovers some slack. Take the pricing down and quit upgrading right after I buy something. That drives me crazy!
I really should seek help for my shopping addiction! Need to join shopaholics anonymous!
--Shopaholic Mom

1 comment:

  1. hi, i'm amanda and i'm a shopaholic. :)

    i too am addicted to shopping. i try to explain it to my husband how it just makes me feel so much better when i'm in a crappy mood. so far he has failed to understand but looks past it when i bring him home a few shirts!!

    ReplyDelete