Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Helps to Release some bottled-up emotions!

I know I have been filling this blog with complaints a lot here lately, but I have found that it truly helps to release some of these bottled-up emotions that overwhelm me and really, who doesn’t like reading about other people’s inner most thoughts and secrets?

So, my complaint (if you want to call it that) and inner most thought for tonight is, what the heck happened to Best Friends Forever actually meaning something? I have my Bestie, Ariel, this does not pertain to her. She has and always will be one of my very true, very best, best friends! I am speaking about the ones who have claimed me as their “BFF” or “Bestie” or “Bestest Friend” or “Best Friend.” Next thing you know, I am old news. Yes, I don’t leave the house much, which I know hurts a friendship, but I also have my responsibilities here that never end and I have two kiddos that, anytime I go anywhere, I have to bring them along, which makes it hard for conversation. I’m not really into doing most of the things that most my age are into doing so I know that also makes things hard, but I just really don’t get why you would act as if you can just walk into and out of my life anytime you so choose and think that it is okay. Um, hello, no! What part of, I am a human being, too, don’t you understand? I know with this blog post that I may sound a tad bit juvenile, but some things I just need to let go of and writing it out helps A TON!

There is one particular person that better not think that she is just going to waltz right back into the picture as if she didn’t just trade me in. I don’t care if it was just the fact that she needed new company or what the case may have been. I do not like being treated as if I am only worth having around when it is convenient or you need me for something. Not this time, honey! Momma is making some much-needed changes! Sorry about your luck!

People really do aggravate the crud out of me. Guess that’s why I have found myself slowly detaching myself from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment