Blogaholic Designs”=

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Poem- Being a Mother

Being a Mother is life's greatest joy,
I have a girl and I have a boy,
I stay at home and tend to their needs,
The Lord has certainly blessed me!
Without my kids I would be nothing,
but since they're here I am most definitely something.
In their eyes I can do no wrong,
they'll love me forever no matter what's going on,
There's nothing in this world that I would rather be than a mother to my babies that care so much for me.
I started young, but that's okay,
they've changed my life and have made me who I am today.
I'd hate to see where I would be if I didn't have them here with me.
Mommy loves you both so very much and you brighten my life more than you will ever know!
I love that I get to be home with you and watch you grow, teach you new things, and guide you along the path you were intended to go.
Thank you Lord for blessing me
I cherish my life and everything you have given to me!
© Jessica Carothers
*This is the first poem I have written in over 2 years so I am a little rusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment