Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally got some Christmas Shopping done-Sites I used.

Every year my Husband and I are always last minute Christmas shoppers. We normally wait until Black Friday to do all of our shopping, but this year I got a little bit of a head-start and I must say it feels fantastic! I bought three of my Husband’s Christmas gifts online and they will be here at the beginning of next week. Such a relief! I purchased one of my Dad’s gifts also!

It feels so nice to not be a last minute shopper this year! Still trying to decide on the kid’s gifts. There’s so many things out there these days its hard to choose from them all.

I did my shopping on www.amazon.com and the three items I purchased off Amazon I received free 2 day shipping! I also purchased an item off of www.inkgarden.com and received a first-time user discount. That has helped tremendously!

I would most definitely recommend that you check those sites out for some of your Holiday shopping! And don’t forget to check out my website also at www.jesscarothers.scentsy.us

If you all know of any good sites to check out for Holiday shopping please leave a comment with the names of the sites! Thanks so much, everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment