Blogaholic Designs”=

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Scentsy Wickless Candles

1111_Slider_Holiday_US-EN
I signed on as a consultant with Scentsy on Sept. 26. I love their products! I just had to sell it!
I was a candle fanatic. I had tons of candles, room sprays, the oils, etc. Nothing EVER made my house smell as good as Scentsy.
I wanted to pass along this product, not just because I sell it, because I love it! It works!
Scentsy carries over 80 different scents including holiday/season scents, spa scents, men’s scents, romance scents, and so much more. The warmers are all handcrafted and beautiful. We have warmers to match anyone and everyone’s own personal style. Every month Scentsy offers a warmer of the month and a scent of the month, if ordered within that month you receive 10% those items.
How Scentsy works: Our warmers use a 25 watt lightbulb to warm and melt the wax. No soot, open flame,  or hot wax! They are a safe alternative to candles.
Scentsy also carries room sprays, scentsy buddies, travel tins, car air fresheners called scentsy circles, scent paks, fragrance foam which is hand sanitizer.
Come and check out my site! www.jesscarothers.scentsy.us
Order online and have your items shipped directly to your home!
They make the perfect gift for anyone!
Are you looking for a way to make extra income? If yes, simply visit my site and click on join my team! For $99 you will get everything you will need to start and run your very own Scentsy business. The scents sell themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment