Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, November 18, 2011

My 7 yr. old’s Christmas List-Extensive & Humorous!!

I asked my Son today what he wanted to tell Santa that he wanted for Christmas. He insisted that I grab a pen and paper and write it down. This is every item he said he wanted along with how he said he wanted it. This is a long list, but it is very humorous! It took everything I had to keep a straight face as I was making this list for him. Here it is:

1. Go-Kart

2. Parts for Golf Kart

3. Remote control boat

4. Racetrack that goes on wall

5. Lures

6. Camo B.B. Gun

7. Remote control Jeep

8. Games for my slow laptop

9. A Wii for myself

10. A new bed

11. Cookie dough

12. A pond

13. Horses like real ones that Santa can bring on a train to me

14. A regular gun that shoots bullets

15. A chalkboard

16. A bear claw necklace

17. Indiana Jones paint to paint my room

18. A new tv

19. A new camo hat

20. A cell phone just for me

21. A train whistle

22. A train track

23. A Watermelon tree

24. Drums

25. Guitar

26. A new hot tub (Do you think the Elves can really make that? is what he asked me)

27. A picture frame (He asks, What is a picture frame? I show him and he says yeah he wants it)

28. A new gameboy

29. A Nintendo DS

30. Spongebob games

31. Indiana Jones poster

32. A fast laptop

33. A fake deer that I can shoot my bow and arrow

34. A new fan

35. A new school shirt and pants

36. A notebook

37. Indiana Jones keychain for my fourwheeler keys

38. A new closet door

39. A new dresser

40. Volleyball net & Volleyball

41. A new swimming pool- a really big one

42. My very own heat-up covers

43. An Indiana Jones pencil

44. A brand new bass boat for Daddy

45. A brand new coat hanger

46. A new snuggie

47. A brand new dog toy for Mason

48. A brand new hook that’s gold for my hat

Now, for 7 years old this boy wants a lot, huh? It’s so funny the things he came up with that he wanted. I am glad that he made me write them down because I will cherish this list for many, many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment