Blogaholic Designs”=

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Husband

My Husband is so great! I couldn’t have married a more perfect man! He has his flaws just like all of us do, but he is absolutely amazing!

My Husband is a dedicated, hard-working, loving, caring, honest, and loyal man. He takes such good care of me and our kids! He is always putting himself last to make sure that the kids and I have whatever we need and/or want.

I am so glad that 5 years ago I became his wife! Now granted, we’ve had our hard times and I know we always will just like any married couple, but he never gives up. I can honestly say that my Husband would never give up on his love for me and he will never give up on me period nor would I on him. He has filled my life with so much joy and meaning (along with our kids).

He is definitely my soul mate and other half!

I am looking forward to growing old with him!

I love you Justin Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment