Blogaholic Designs”=

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Landon is growing all too fast!

230759_124707830941686_100002074103865_186551_5866638_nThis is a photo of Landon’s Kindergarten graduation from last year.

Now, he will be ending his First grade year in a couple months. Where does the time go? He is growing way too fast!

I do suspect that Landon will be our President one day! He is so intelligent and absolutely loves people! He never meets a stranger!

He makes me so proud, but I hate that he’s growing up so fast! Before long he’s going to be going through that dreadful teenage stage. I am NOT looking forward to that! He already thinks he is 15. My baby boy won’t be much of a baby anymore, not that he is a baby now.

I do love that he has become passionate about drawing and he is absolutely obsessed with fishing! For 7 years old he could probably out fish some of the best fishermen out there! If I were to have to put a bet on him or a pro my bet goes to him for sure and not just because he is my son. He is also a very good big brother! He loves his sister and loves to teach her how to do things. I love watching them together and watching him guide her and protect her.

He sure does make his mommy proud! What a blessing that little boy is!

--Very Proud Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment